Redfield Group provides auction services for receiverships, business closings, estate settlements, divorce, partitions, divisions and etc. We specialize in real estate, business closings, estates and collectibles and have conducted auctions in over 40 states and internationally.Find out more
PERSONAL PROPERTY APPRAISALS
We provide personal property appraisal services for death, divorce, disbursement and other needs. Our USPAP complaint staff appraisers can assist with most any assets including furnishings, equipment, collectibles, firearms, business equipment, industrial, vehicles, antiques, and most anything except real estate and fine jewelry but we can find those type appraisers as well.Find out more
Find out how Redfield Group can help simplify and expedite some of the processes for you.
Contact us today for more informationFIND OUT MORE
WE ARE YOUR EYES, EARS AND BOOTS ON THE GROUND
Redfield Group can perform functions from asset verification to full USPAP compliant appraisals and sell assets from simple personal property estates to complete manufacturing facilities and real estate from individual lots and home to complete development projects, commercial property, large land tracts and luxury homes. It is not uncommon for us to be one of the few people to actually visit the assets in order to make solid recommendations.
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTION PROVIDER
Redfield Group provides multiple full services so that we can be a single source solution provider. We sell all types of assets and have done so on an international level. We are also a member of the MarkNet Alliance which provides us with the ability to work with other service providers in all areas of the county and internationally. We are truly a single source solution provider.
Redfield Group has sold assets for courts, receiverships, attorneys, estates and provided USPAP complaint appraisals for the same type clients. We understand our role and assist legal professionals and their clients in settling cases from simple to complex.
APPRAISAL & AUCTION SERVICES
We are one of only a small few personal property appraisal companies in the state of Alabama. We handle appraisals and valuations for estates, attorneys, individuals, corporations and other entities. We have been in business nearly 20 years and conducted over 500 auction in over 40 states and internationally. Whether your needs are local, national or international, we have the experience and network to handle most all assets in most any part of the world.
Designations, elections and appointments
It is important to hire a team that is constantly educating, developing and looked at by others as leaders in their industry. The following are just samples of the accomplishments of our staff.
- CAI – Certified Auctioneers Institute – Indiana University
- CES – Certified Estate Specialist
- AARE – Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate
- GPPA – Graduate Personal Property Appraisal
- USPAP – Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices
- ATS – Auction Technology Specialist
- Past President – Alabama Auctioneers Assoc
- Current Board – Alabama Auctioneers Assoc
- Governor appointed – Alabama State Board of Auctioneers
- Current Vice Chairman – Alabama State Board of Auctioneers
- NAA – (National Auctioneers Assoc) Vice Chair EI Trustees
- NAA – Vice Chair – Certified Auctioneers Institute Committee
- Past International Director of Luxury Properties (United Country Real Estate)
- National Auctioneers Association
- Alabama Auctioneers Association
- MarkNet Alliance
- National Association of Realtors
- iSynergy Network
- ATF – Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer